Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Marriage life

I have a new point of view about love, what it's, what its form, how to deal with it.

Once i had a conversation with my friend who have been married for almost 20 years. He said that, after3 years of marriage, love becomes responsibility. There're 2 ways to see this. One because he loves his wive, so he being responsible. Or i am responsible because i chose to marry her and she is the mother of my child.

My mom and dad, they still sometimes whispering about something and laughing together. They also talk about their children.. Or office, pollitics, etc. They sometimes go out of town or simply watch a movie. My mom and dad, they always have each other, grow together.

Many of my friends, they do give permission for their partner to do what they like or what make them happy. When they got married, it doesn't mean that u cannot do what you used to do when you're single. As long as they responssiible for their family. I think it's no fair when the husband able to do anything, beside the wive take cares of everythin at home.. Especially when you have kids.. I don't think mom should have spend 24/7 with her kids and not able to do anything.

My best friend and his hubby, they're a cute couple.. Her hubby always gives her surprises including being at her birthdaypart when he said he couldn't make it... And he's just pop up.. It's simple thing that can light up ur marriage right.. Dont b borring..

My other besties, spend one hour before sleep to have a sort conversation with no lights at all.. They just talk about many things.. Cute right...

One of manager at my office, has a beautiful wife and kids. I think they look so happy and far from jealousy.. The hubby is a so nice person. Always smile, and he's so kind to others.. Sometimes his car become a 'tebengan' for people who live near his house. And i think the wife ok with that...

Yes, communication, trust, respect, romance needed for happy marriage life. They need to do some work to keep the love...

I hope i will have a good one someday.... Amiin

Nite all...

No comments:

Post a Comment