Friday, November 9, 2012

One of painful monent was happening

I do want to explain in detail what's happening..  but it is wise to just say it in general... me find out few things about myself and life lessons :

1. I dont deal with fake people
2. U can be open or saying the truth but u have to be brave to get the consequences
3. People fon't threat me
4. Me is difficult to get disappointed, but when i do it hits me hard
5. Me hard to trust people
6. In this world, many people try to get something from u, explicit or implisit.
7. Bitch is everywhere and it gets ur worst out and absorb ur happiness
8. Always be tough in everything ang everywhere. Life is damn hard
9. Fake people do exist
10. More u climb up, the harder to do is define ur friends and enemies
11. Staying and When i don't get what i want and i'm whinni g a lot, means need to find a way out
12. Do what make u happy but when u dont, leave...
13. Being a happy person esp for ur own self is weppon to conquer the world and stay sane

No comments:

Post a Comment